Monday, June 30, 2014

IRS Cheats

 

It has been interesting how different incriminating things disappear.  The e-mails of Lois Lerner, gone, crashed, deleted…. kaput.  A very convenient cover, now why didn’t Nixon destroy his tapes?

Wonder what else the IRS cheats on?

DSCN6600 (800x600)

Every year, one of the big tax preparer companies advertise that they find money the IRS owes you and by filing your own tax returns you are giving the government too much money. 

I have never gotten a check back from the IRS saying overpaid my taxe4s.  Yet the tax preparers say I overpaid by doing my own.  Now if that is true and the IRS is not sending my money back….. they are cheating me. 

Then if the facts are there, the IRS should be abolished for cheating the people it was supposed to serve.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I figure if the banks and IRS had to pay back the money they overcharged plus interest integrity may just return.